- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Other electronic information (IP address, cookies, etc.)
- Other personal information needed for contract purposes (bank account details, order history)
- Other personal and company details provided by you during the order and purchase process
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kaleido VR Tours with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Visit our social media accounts and interact with them.
Kaleido VR Tours may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social care & health care associations and registries.
How will we use your data?
Kaleido VR Tours collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Personalize your experience on our website and with our services.
- Improve the quality of our services and communications through behavioural analysis.
- Meet the demands of public authorities.
If you agree, Kaleido VR Tours will share your data with our partner companies so that they can provide us with analyses and services necessary for the actions described above.
- Delivery services, server and email providers etc.
When Kaleido processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Kaleido VR Tours securely stores your data on Google Cloud.
Kaleido will keep your information for up to two years after your last purchase or interaction with our communications and offers. Once this time period has expired, we will securely delete your data.
Kaleido VR Tours would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Kaleido VR Tours from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Flying Kale company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Kaleido VR Tours would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kaleido VR Tours for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kaleido VR Tours correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kaleido VR Tours to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kaleido VR Tours erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kaleido VR Tours restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kaleido VR Tours’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kaleido VR Tours transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +420 731 914 622
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Personalizing your experience on our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kaleido VR Tours use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Kaleido VR Tours use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kaleido VR Tours sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +420 731 914 622
Or write to us at: Pernerova 676/51, 186 00 Prague, Czech Republic
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Flying Kale (Kaleido VR Tours) has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.